too much on my credit card,
threats of bailiffs.
Just struggling to cope
with my money
Where can I turn?
Are you struggling with debt?
Debt has become a huge issue in the last few years. If you are struggling with debt then remember:
- You will be one of a number in your street or neighborhood.
- At Christ Church, we want to give what support we can.
- There are a number of agencies to help or advise you so do not struggle alone if you are not sure of how to tackle your problem.
What can Moneywise Christ Church do to help me?
All Moneywise volunteers have beenon special training to provide meaningful help and support for you in coping with and finding a way of resolving debt issues.
Although they are not certificated advisors they can help provide you with valuable resources for budgeting and provide practical support in persisting with the long road to coming out of financial problems. They are also trained to refer people who need professional advice
We also are available to pray with those who ask us to pray for them.
Moneywise clinics or appointments
If you want a confidential discussion we have access to a private room for this or on other occasions by appointment. Please telephone the Church Office on 01689 871601 or leave your contact details in the church letterbox for the Moneywise Co-ordinator or email email@example.com.
Who are the Christ Church Team and when are they available?
- Alan Goddard is currently working for CAB and is available by appointment or can give you an initial phone call.
- Andy Lynch has long experience in the banking sector and is available by appointment.
Alan Goddard has worked in Housing management for inner London Boroughs for 23 years and has also worked in Housing Benefit and Council Tax. He currently works part-time for Orpington Citizens Advice Bureau and has had wide experience of dealing with debt problems.
"Helping someone who cannot see a way forward for their difficulties, is one of the most satisfying aspects of my job at CAB".
Andy Lynch has worked in the banking industry for 27 years, including years spent in Credit roles making lending decisions for corporate customers.